Saturday, June 20, 2009

Meme Time (Better than Mime Time)

I was tagged by bettielee for this meme. Of course, I'm not savvy enough to know what a meme is, but I'll play along 'cuz it's fun.

Sinful Nature
"Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me. Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie."

Pride -- What is your biggest contribution to the world?
I once found the cure to the common cold, but lost the formula... Dammit!

Envy -- What do your coworkers have that you wish was yours?
Autographed picture of Kari Byron hanging above my printer.

Gluttony -- What did you eat last night?
Goat cheese and fried newt, angel hair pasta with squirrel brains sauteed in butter.

Lust -- What really lights your fire?
My wife and Kate Beckinsale

Anger -- What is the last thing that really pissed you off?
I don't know, everything pisses me off!

Greed -- Name something you hoard and keep from others.
My Coca Cola... nobody touches my soda!

Sloth -- What’s the laziest thing you ever did?
Since I've been on disability all I've been is lazy... it's driving me nuts!

I tag the following people:

Gypsyscarlett
Euclid
Kristin
Jamie Mason
Queen of Swords
Tabitha Todd
Effie


Now I challenge you to figure out which answers are real, and which are horrible lies.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! My influence grows among my followers! Mwah hah ha ha ha.... I don't know why some of the blogger folks didn't show up as links in my thingamabob... oh well, I let them all know who they were... I mean. I let them all know they had been tagged. So there

    Fun answers. And I don't care which are real or which are lies, they all sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steven,

    Clever answers you had there!

    I'll probably do the meme later in the week when i have a chance.

    ReplyDelete